Making Your Case for Christ | Franklin
Every Wednesday, from 03/27/2019 to 05/01/2019, 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
In his bestselling book The Case for Christ, Lee Strobel retraced his spiritual journey from atheism to faith by showing how the evidence he obtained from experts in the field of history, archaeology, and ancient manuscripts led him to the verdict that Jesus truly was the Son of God.
Now, in this six-week training course, Lee and coauthor Mark Mittelberg will equip you with practical tools to equip you to articulate this same message to your unsaved friends and present evidence that backs up Jesus' claims and credentials.
As you go through the course, you will discover how to:
- Help your unsaved friends and family members open up to consider the case for Christ
- Describe your own personal journey with Christ and how it has impacted you
- Share with confidence about the biblical record of Christ—that Jesus was real
- Present the evidence for the resurrection of Christ—that Jesus died and was raised to life
- Explain the central message of Christ in an authentic and compelling way
- Help your unsaved friends and family members respond to the truth of Jesus
- Helping Friends Consider the Case for Christ
- Describing Your Own Journey with Christ
- Backing Up the Biblical Record of Christ
- Presenting Evidence for the Resurrection of Christ
- Explaining the Central Message of Christ
- Encouraging Friends to Follow Christ
For more information please contact Laura Chapman.