Nashville Campus | 9 and 10:30am services
Kindergarten - 4th Grade
At this time, pre-registration for Sunday morning programming is required so we can best ensure your child's health and safety. You can register your child for next Sunday's services by visiting this link.
Parents must wear masks while in our Family Ministry environments. At all of our campuses, wearing a mask is required for our elementary children per CDC guidelines and for the safety of our children and volunteers. Infants and preschool children are not required to wear a mask, but some Pre-K children may choose to do so.
Masks will be required for all volunteers serving with preschoolers and children. [Currently, our policy is that anyone serving at Rolling Hills is required to wear a mask while doing so.]
We understand that many families are not ready to join us in person yet. For the foreseeable future, we will continue to provide excellent online programming options for your children. View our online Family Ministry programming here!
Please make sure to register your child each week for Sunday morning programming. Spots are limited to help us to ensure that we can plan and create the safest environment for your child. If your preferred time is not available, the classroom may be full. Please choose a different service time.
- Families with a kindergartener-4th grader will check in at our breezeway. From Park Avenue, follow the sidewalk and RH Family signage to the breezeway entrance and our check in desk.
- We ask that parents drop their child off at the door to their classroom, rather than entering the classroom. This will help us ensure the safety of all children in our care.
- After dropping off your elementary schooler, please exit the building back to the breezeway, and follow the sidewalk to the Park Avenue Auditorium entrance (has a ramp and metal stairs). Having one path in and out of our ministry area helps us remain socially distant and limits exposure to one another.
- When it is time to pick up your elementary schooler, please be sure to have your child's pickup tag. Please enter the Kids Ministry space through the breezeway entrance instead of proceeding through the Preschool Ministry hallway, if possible. Again, we ask that parents remain in the hallway rather than entering their child's classroom for pickup.
SAFETY & HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:
- All volunteers will be temperature-checked upon entering the building to serve.
- All kids will be temperature-checked before entering the preschool space.
- Masks will be required for all volunteers serving with preschoolers and children. [Currently, our policy is that anyone serving at Rolling Hills is required to wear a mask while doing so.]
- Parents are required to wear masks as they enter and while inside the ministry areas to drop off AND pick up their children.
- At all of our campuses, wearing a mask is required for our elementary children per CDC guidelines and for the safety of our children and volunteers. Infants and preschool children are not required to wear a mask, but some Pre-K children may choose to do so.
- We request that family units maintain social distancing from others, and follow directional signs/instructions from staff to ensure everyone's safety.
CHILDREN SHOULD STAY HOME IF:
- They feel at all sick or have had a fever in the last 14 days.
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19.
- Are a part of a vulnerable group.
Sundays in our Kids Ministry are full of energy and fun! All year long, kids engage in both small and large group interactions to learn three core truths and more than 150 Bible stories.
Our Sunday morning environment gives your child opportunities to experience refreshing worship, learn age-appropriate truth, and build relationships with leaders and peers. We strive to create an environment that is kid-friendly and Christ-centered. Kindergarten-4th grade kids study 252 Basics from the reThink Group.
If you'd like to know more about Sunday mornings for kids at Rolling Hills, email our Interim Preschool & Kids Director, Patrick Hamilton.
New here? Here's what you need to know!
Whether you're new to our area, new to Rolling Hills, or just in town for a visit, we consider it a privilege to spend time with your child while you worship! At our check-in area, our volunteers will help you register your children on our secure check-in software and show you to their classrooms.
Next Steps for Kids
Kids in elementary ministry can take a number of significant spiritual growth steps at Rolling Hills. Declaring faith in God and learning to follow Him daily comes from an ongoing partnership with parents to help pass life with Christ on to kids.
Baptism and Beliefs Class
Baptism is #1 on the list of things that get kids talking about salvation. After a child has become a Christian or when they begin asking questions and express the desire to follow Christ, they can attend our Baptism and Belief Class along with their parents.
During this class, we'll go through the basic doctrine of salvation and the importance of baptism. Following the class, kids who have trusted Jesus for salvation can schedule their baptism. After a child becomes a Christian, they are given a 4-week new believer's devotional guide to aid them in understanding what it means to follow Jesus. Kids are given an age-appropriate study Bible upon their baptism. To sign up for the next class or get information about leading your child to Christ, contact our Interim Preschool & Kids Director, Patrick Hamilton.