Friday, December 13, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Fun + Family + Christmas = Jingle Jam
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13 | Franklin Campus | 6pm
1810 Columbia Avenue, Franklin
Grab your kids, your parents, your friends, your neighbors…and step into an unforgettable Christmas experience with us, at Jingle Jam: UNBOXED! Doors open at 5:30pm - snap a festive pic at our photobooths and visit the Glow table before the show! Then grab a seat, because you won't want to miss a second of the fun we have planned - the show starts promptly at 6:00pm. Afterwards, head to the Gallery for our can't-miss AFTER JAM with Christmas treats, crafts, and more! **Jingle Jam and the After Jam are completely FREE - our gift to your family this Christmas season! We do have partnerships with two local ministries this year, and details about suggested, optional donations can be found at the bottom of this page.**
Get wrapped up in the idea of JOY.
We hope your Christmas season is everything you hope for and more; that it will be just like a storybook, where all the hot chocolate tastes wonderful, everyone is warm and kind, everything is cozy, your house is filled with sounds of laughter and singing, and everyone sleeps well through silent nights. But maybe your season looks busy and hectic, nothing at all like you’d planned. It’s important to remind ourselves that, on the very first Christmas ever, almost nothing went the way anyone expected! The real joy of Christmas comes when we “unbox” the best gift of all: how God sent Jesus to be our Savior.
It’s FREE. It’s FUN. It’s FESTIVE. And it’s FOR YOUR FAMILY.
We’ve created an evening for your family to spend time together, sing songs, play crazy games, laugh til your sides hurt, and hear the Christmas story told in a way that engages every age. We truly cannot wait to share this experience with you.
JINGLE JAM GIVES BACK
We are so excited to be partnering with TWO amazing local organizations this year at Jingle Jam.
FRANKTOWN FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
- All families attending Jingle Jam will walk away with a coupon code for $5 off entry to the second-annual Franktown Festival of Lights!
- As you enter Jingle Jam, you’ll see a Glow table. Proceeds from the sale of all Glow items will be given entirely to Franktown to support their local ministry.
- Cash and cards will be accepted. Follow us on Instagram @rhcckids for sneak peeks of the awesome items we'll have for sale to enhance your Jingle Jam experience!
THE BRIDGE TO KIDS MINISTRY
- THE BRIDGE, INC. is a Nashville ministry which exists to alleviate the suffering of underprivileged children, the homeless, and the working poor by providing life-sustaining resources and a message of hope.
- The Bridge To Kids ministry exists to support local children whose families qualify for "free and assisted lunch programs," who cannot afford snacks for school snack time or adequate nutrition over the weekend. Each week, The Bridge To Kids ministry distributes over 4,000 weekend food bags in more than 40 locations in the Nashville area, and the need continues to rise. Your partnership meets a significant need in this ministry and will provide much needed assistance to the children they serve.
- 4,000 food bags = 40,000 necessary food items PER WEEK
- Please consider bringing snack items from the list below to support these local children. The brand does NOT matter, but the types of items are very specific:
fruit cups and pouches; tubes of crackers (ie: Saltines, Ritz); single serve snacks: peanut butter/cheese crackers, chips, fruit snacks, cookies, nuts, trail mix, chewy granola bars, snack cakes, beef jerky
- Snack items will be collected as you enter Jingle Jam.
- To learn more about this oustanding local ministry, please visit The Bridge website.