Franklin Campus | 8, 9:30, and 11am services
At this time, pre-registration for Sunday morning programming is required so we can best ensure your child's health and safety. You can register your child for next Sunday's services by visiting this link.
Masks will be required for all volunteers serving with preschoolers and children. [Currently, our policy is that anyone serving at Rolling Hills is required to wear a mask while doing so.] Parents must wear masks while in our Family Ministry environments. Children are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks.
We understand that many families are not ready to join us in person yet. For the foreseeable future, we will continue to provide excellent online programming options for your preschooler. View our online Family Ministry programming here!
Please make sure to register your preschooler each week for Sunday morning programming. Spots are limited to help us to ensure that we can plan and create the safest environment for your child.
- Preschool families will continue to use our normal check-in stations on Sunday mornings. Kindergarten-5th Grade families will be checking in at another area - visit our kids page to learn more.
- At the check-in station you will see a sign telling you what room your child will go to for their time with us. Enter the preschool space through the red doors in the Gallery.
- We ask that parents drop their child off at the door to their classroom, rather than entering the classroom. This will help us ensure the safety of all children in our care.
- Please follow the directions of our staff and volunteers to exit the preschool space through the doors to the North Hallway. Having one path in and out of our ministry area helps us remain socially distant and limits exposure to one another.
- When it is time to pick up your preschooler, please be sure to have your child's pickup tag. You will enter through the red doors in the Gallery and exit the preschool space through the doors to the North Hallway just like you did at drop off! Again, we ask that parents remain in the hallway rather than entering their child's classroom.
SAFETY & HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:
- All volunteers will be temperature-checked upon entering the building to serve.
- All kids will be temperature-checked before entering the preschool space.
- Masks will be required for all volunteers serving with preschoolers and children. [Currently, our policy is that anyone serving at Rolling Hills is required to wear a mask while doing so.]
- Parents are required to wear masks as they enter and while inside the ministry areas to drop off AND pick up their children.
- We request that family units maintain social distancing from others, and follow directional sign/instruction from staff to ensure everyone's safety.
CHILDREN SHOULD STAY HOME IF:
- They feel at all sick or have had a fever in the last 14 days.
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19.
- Are a part of a vulnerable group.
During your child's time with us, they will experience age-appropriate worship, Bible time and fun! At our Franklin Campus, we offer preschool worship at our 8am, 9:30am and 11am services. Our classrooms are divided by age and development level. We strive to create an environment that is preschool-friendly and Christ-centered.
Our preschoolers study First Look Curriculum from the reThink Group. It helps to reinforce the importance of ministry with the family both inside the walls of the church and out. Each week you will be provided with a Parent Cue which equips you to reinforce and carry on conversations with your child.
If you would like to know more about Sunday mornings for preschoolers, please contact our Preschool Pastor, Anna Townsend.
We are delighted to have your child with us. It is a blessing to take care of the Lord’s most precious little ones. Thank you for giving us that opportunity!
New here? Here's what you need to know!
Whether you're new to our area, new to Rolling Hills, or just in town for a visit, we consider it a privilege to spend time with your child while you worship! At our check-in area, our volunteers will help you register your children on our secure check-in software and show you to their classrooms.
Here are some helpful hints for parents about what to pack, labeling, dropoff procedures, etc.
At Rolling Hills, Family Dedication is the first mile marker we celebrate in the life of a child and their family. Family Dedication is an opportunity for parents to stand before God, the church, family and friends as they dedicate their children to the Lord and promise to disciple & point them to Him. At the same time, it is a time for families and the church to come alongside parents and commit to pray for, equip, and encourage them as they disciple their children! The family dedication service is a special time of worship where we share pictures and life verses chosen for each child, parents pray over their children, and family and friends pray over the families participating. It's a time of celebration!
At our Franklin Campus, the Preschool Ministry hosts three Family Dedication services a year. These take place on Sunday afternoons at 3 pm. The service includes music, scripture readings, family pictures and a reception following the ceremony. These services are open to family, friends, and anyone else who would like to attend.
Parents dedicating a child at Rolling Hills for the first time are required to attend a Family Dedication Class prior to participating in the service. The dedication class is a precursor to the dedication service, and is designed to help parents understand the Biblical foundation for dedication and the significance of the commitment they are making.
For a schedule of these classes and services, to sign up to participate, or if you have any other questions please contact Anna Townsend.