- Sunday nights | 4-6pm, weekly | ALL 9th-12th Grade Students
- All staff and leaders are required to wear a mask while indoors. Students are encouraged to wear a mask, but not required. Students and leaders do not have to wear a mask when outside the building, but are asked to continually remain socially distanced.
- Drop off and pick up will be located at the West Entrance of the new Student Center. Follow the signs to the doors. A staff member will be stationed at the door for a hands-free check in experience and will immediately direct each student to their small group area.
- Small groups will be assigned a limited number of people for safety and appropriate social distancing. Seating will be clearly marked and spaced 6 feet apart. Small groups will remain broken down by grade and gender and will be predetermined from registration each week.
- High school programming will have a combination of worship, a message, and small group and game zone time for students. Worship will take place in our NEW Student Auditorium! Seating will be clearly marked and spaced 6 feet apart.
- We encourage students to bring their own Bible, pen, and paper. We won’t be using shared supplies.
- We will not be providing dinner. However, the RH Students Cafe will be selling pre-packaged snacks and beverages for $1/item.
SAFETY & HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:
- All staff, leaders, and students are required to wear a mask while indoors. We can provide masks for those who need one!
- A staff member will be stationed at the door for a hands-free check in experience.
- All staff, leaders, and students will maintain a 6 foot distance between other staff, leaders and students during programming.
- A leader will be stationed at all games to ensure sanitation between uses.
STUDENTS SHOULD STAY HOME IF:
- They feel at all sick or have had a fever in the last 14 days.
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19.
- Are a part of a vulnerable group.
About Our Ministry
Rolling Hills' High School Ministry is designed to continue building on the biblical truths taught in our Middle School Ministry. As our teens grow and own their faith, we want to provide them with many opportunities to actively grow in their spiritual maturity before leaving our ministry.
During high school years, the pressures of discovering who you are, what you want to do in life, how to put faith into action, how to use wisdom in relationships and how to handle more responsibility can be overwhelming. Our hope is to partner with parents to guide and encourage students to actively live out their faith in everyday life and equip them with the spiritual maturity they will need to be successful in college and the world.
During their time in our High School Ministry, students will learn these core truths:
I am created to pursue an authentic relationship with Jesus.
I am designed to be an active part of a community who points each other to Christ.
I exist every day to demonstrate God's love to a broken world.
Sunday Night Worship
High School Worship is our weekly worship experience for 9th-12th grade students. It is designed specifically to engage our high schoolers and their friends through creative biblical teaching, fun games and inspired worship.
We offer worship and small groups for 9th-12th grade students on Sunday evenings from 4-6pm in our Student Center. Small groups are gender- and age-specific. Students learn to study the Bible with small group leaders, and our goal is to create an environment that encourages unity and conversation. Our curriculum is written in-house and is designed specifically for our students. We want to help develop and equip students with a deeper understanding of scripture. Each week, our students will encounter the gospel through in-depth study of the Bible with the intent to show how all the scriptures point to Jesus, and how the gospel has the ability to transform a student's life.
New here? Here's what you need to know!
Whether you're new to our area, new to Rolling Hills, or just in town for a visit, we consider it a privilege to spend time with your high schooler! When your visiting 9th-12th grader arrives for Sunday night programming, our volunteers will be able to get them connected with their age group.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our High School Pastor, Brandon Billups.
Next Steps for High Schoolers
Is your high school student interested in learning more about what it means to follow Jesus, taking the next step of baptism, serving opportunities, leading worship, etc.? We'd love to parter with you, the parent, in helping them with any of their spiritual Next Steps. Reach out to Brandon Billups for more information.