Student Center | 6:00-7:30pm weekly | ALL 6th, 7th + 8th Grade Students
- Drop off (6pm) and pick up (7:30pm) will be located at the West Entrance of the new Student Center. Follow the signs to the doors.
- Wednesday nights will have a combination of worship, small group and game zone time for students. Worship will take place in our NEW Student Auditorium!
- The RH Students Cafe will be open and selling pre-packaged snacks and beverages for $1/item.
Student Center | 9:30 & 11am services | ALL 6th, 7th + 8th Grade Students
- Check-in will be at the interior entrance to the Student Center.
- Sunday morning programming will be in a large group setting, and will include a mix of worship, teaching, and games.
Masks will be encouraged, but not required, for staff, volunteers, and students while indoors during programming. We will have masks available for any student who doesn’t bring their own.
SAFETY & HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:
- A staff member will be stationed at the door for a hands-free check in experience.
- Small groups will be broken down by grade and gender.
- When in a large group setting, seating will be clearly marked and spaced 6 feet apart.
- We encourage students to bring their own Bible, pen, and paper.
- All staff and leaders will be wearing a Family Ministry volunteer t-shirt so that students and parents can easily identify them.
- We recommend that all staff, leaders, and students wear a mask while indoors during the entirety of our programming. However, masks are not required.
- Visit the church's COVID Response page for more details about the phased reopening at all Rolling Hills campuses.
STUDENTS SHOULD STAY HOME IF:
- They feel at all sick or have had a fever in the last 14 days.
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19.
- Are a part of a vulnerable group.
About Our Ministry
Rolling Hills' Middle School Ministry is designed to build on biblical truths our students have been taught to help them begin to OWN their faith. The 6th, 7th, and 8th grade years are the most transformative years in the life of a teenager (body changes, identity, discovering new relationships, etc.). Our goal is to offer a middle school ministry environment where students are known, valued, loved and ultimately pointed to the hope of Jesus while we partner with parents as they take the lead in the spiritual development of their teen. During their time in Middle School Ministry, students will learn these core truths:
I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I even know myself.
I will define who I am by who God says that I am.
I will discover that I am a valuable part of my church family
New here? Here's what you need to know!
Whether you're new to our area, new to Rolling Hills, or just in town for a visit, we consider it a privilege to spend time with your middle schooler! We ask that visitors register to attend Middle School programming. The registration link is available under the "Fall 2020" tab above. If registration is closed, or if you have any questions, please reach out to our Middle School Pastor, Jenn Hendrich.
When you drop your visiting6th, 7th or 8th grader off for Wednesday night programming, our volunteers will be able to get them connected with their age group.
Next Steps for Middle Schoolers
Is your middle schooler interested in learning more about what it means to follow Jesus, taking the next step of baptism, serving opportunities, leading worship, etc.? We'd love to parter with you, the parent, in helping them with any of their spiritual Next Steps. Reach out to Jenn Hendrich for more information.