REGISTER YOUR MIDDLE SCHOOLER FOR SEPTEMBER 30
Wednesday Nights | 6:00-7:30pm weekly | ALL 6th, 7th + 8th Grade Students
All staff and leaders are required to wear a mask while indoors. Students are encouraged to wear a mask, but not required. Students and leaders do not have to wear a mask when outside the building.
Please make sure to register your student each week for Middle School programming. This will help us to ensure that we can plan and create the safest environment for your student.
Registration for each week will open the Thursday before, and will close each Wednesday at 1pm.
- Drop off (6pm) and pick up (7:30pm) will be located at the West Entrance of the new Student Center. Follow the signs to the doors. We will not be going to Chick-Fil-A after programming for the fall semester.
- A staff member will be stationed at the door for a hands-free check in experience.
- Small groups will be assigned a limited number of people for safety and appropriate social distancing. Seating will be clearly marked and spaced 6 feet apart. Small groups will remain broken down by grade and gender and will be predetermined from registration each week.
- Wednesday nights will have a combination of worship, small group and game zone time for students. Worship will take place in our NEW Student Auditorium! Seating will be clearly marked and spaced 6 feet apart.
- We encourage students to bring their own Bible, pen, and paper.
- The RH Students Cafe will be open and selling pre-packaged snacks and beverages for $1/item.
SAFETY & HEALTH PRECAUTIONS:
- All staff and leaders are required to wear a mask while indoors. Students are encouraged to wear a mask, but not required. Students and leaders do not have to wear a mask when outside the building.
- All staff and leaders will be wearing a Family Ministry volunteer t-shirt so that students and parents can easily identify them.
STUDENTS SHOULD STAY HOME IF:
- They feel at all sick or have had a fever in the last 14 days.
- Have been exposed in the past 14 days to someone with COVID-19.
- Are a part of a vulnerable group.
About Our Ministry
Rolling Hills' Middle School Ministry is designed to build on biblical truths our students have been taught to help them begin to OWN their faith. The 6th, 7th, and 8th grade years are the most transformative years in the life of a teenager (body changes, identity, discovering new relationships, etc.). Our goal is to offer a middle school ministry environment where students are known, valued, loved and ultimately pointed to the hope of Jesus while we partner with parents as they take the lead in the spiritual development of their teen. During their time in Middle School Ministry, students will learn these core truths:
I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I even know myself.
I will define who I am by who God says that I am.
I will discover that I am a valuable part of my church family
New here? Here's what you need to know!
Whether you're new to our area, new to Rolling Hills, or just in town for a visit, we consider it a privilege to spend time with your middle schooler! We ask that visitors register to attend Middle School programming. The registration link is available under the "Fall 2020" tab above. If registration is closed, or if you have any questions, please reach out to our Middle School Pastor, Jenn Hendrich.
When you drop your visiting6th, 7th or 8th grader off for Wednesday night programming, our volunteers will be able to get them connected with their age group.
Next Steps for Middle Schoolers
Is your middle schooler interested in learning more about what it means to follow Jesus, taking the next step of baptism, serving opportunities, leading worship, etc.? We'd love to parter with you, the parent, in helping them with any of their spiritual Next Steps. Reach out to Jenn Hendrich for more information.