There is the world’s way, and then there is The Jesus Way. The world is about living for yourself, and yet Jesus invites you to find your life In Him. If you are in Jesus, then you will bear fruit. Your life will be productive and beneficial. The challenge is to remain in Jesus. We are so tempted to run after the things of this world, but they never satisfy. Only Jesus satisfies both in this world and for eternity. Are you bearing fruit in your life? Trust Jesus today and remain in Him.
1. Jesus is the True Vine.
I am the true vine, and My Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in Me that bears no fruit, while every brand that does bear fruit He prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. John 15:1-2
- Jesus is the vine, and we are the branches.
- Jesus moves us from religion to a relationship.
- Jesus lifts us up.
2. Remain in Jesus.
Remain in Me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me. John 15:4
- It is a challenge for us to remain.
- To remain in Jesus means you must first be in Jesus.
- You should be growing daily in your relationship with Jesus.
3. Christ-followers bear fruit.
I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in Me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing. John 15:5
- What is the fruit? The Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23).
- There is no one who is perfect, but we should all be bearing fruit.
- Jesus works in you and through you.
4. God chose you.
You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit - fruit that will last. John 15:16
- God chose you, and God loves you.
- You are perfectly loved.
- The Jesus Way is to redeem those in this world so that we may bear fruit for His Kingdom.